War of Kings War of Kings

Havent finished the game yet. Ive only dabbled in it so far but i have to say that this is pretty engaging. Lots of fun and i like the upgrades. It has its difficulties, trying to save as many of your own troops as possible. The only thing that i have to comment on is that i think the enemy attacks a bit too fast. I only say that because when i struck his tower, the pieces were slowly falling on his troops. He attacked before his troops were struck down, causing one of my troops to be struck down before i won the battle. Other than that so far its great.

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

Great game. Lots of fun and challenging at parts. Characters are soo awesome!!! And I love adventure time, this reminds me of it so perfect review by me. Great job guys.

Black Top Blonde Black Top Blonde

Nice, Creative yet simple. I really like the inspiration behind this. Beer and hot women x3, lol but really though, great job!

DRONE42 DRONE42

Phenomenal! Stellar work dude.

untitled7 untitled7

If i had to choose one word for this, itd be amazing!. The detail, creativity, shading, everything is so unique and it all flows together so well. I feel like im looking into a window to a parallel universe. Great work.